post razzles hotel room flipping, literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moto360

Torrent Pumps
I am still giggling............Little E you are soooo Fing ripped!!!!
I caught you trying to drink out of that can backwards, sitting on the floor.
And at the end going to the sink multiple times!!!!

Brian who the hell were you talking to at 6:06 in the morning?

That is pretty damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moto360

P.S. Mrs 360 is also giggling over my shoulder and will never share a room with Erok or any of you........ "i fear for my life"

Woody

Need to save my money!!
YO....YOU THREW OUR SEASONING ON THE GROUND!!

5:42 lololol

Wtf!!! you sound like you're gonna cry!

Last edited:

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
I love how Courtney was the only sane one, someone better hold the door, the door is gonna open, hey you guys........low and behold, door opens , all contents falls onto floor!!!! ha.....
i love how my gf was all game for this chicken tenders hahaha awsome video....

the war has started...dun dun dun

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys are a trip! WAS A BLAST SEEIN YEAH ALL AGAIN! P.S. Drew waking up after the first hoe down and finding a bowl of water on the floor "Do we have a pet?"
OMG ! Lori, that was some funny :):):):)! I thought to myself...either we got a pet last night or Brian was tryin to drown cockadaroaches last night. ha!

id rather not talk about this incident.....

they didnt say they were goin to flip everything...but after a few VERY persuasive comments it sounded like a great idea :slap:

Your memory must be really hazy, someone ratted us out and I know it wasn't one of us. You're going to have to decide who's side your on.

I love how you were just yelling, "it was E rok Wilbs" over and over. I'm pretty sure the entire time we were flipping everything you were saying you wouldn't say a word. Hahahahahaha, great times!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom