post the best deal you have gotten from craigslist

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
If somebody here lives in SC, and have $2900, you will trump ALL of us, without a doubt:

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cto/1588544660.html

Nosecone: $3000

Z brackets for the nosecone: $1000-ish IF they are original oem.

Wing: $1500 - $2000

Hood: $1,000+

Front fender extensions: $450 each

Fender scoops: $350+ each

Coronet fenders: $300+ each

Dana 60 rear end: $1600 al day long

Back seat: $400

Front buckets: $400 all day long

Heater box: $250 if it works

Dash: ???? Alot

....and I haven't even considered if it has a motor & trans or not.

Last edited:

customride0105

Site Supporter
i got paid to remove a 89 550 w reed motor pipe and more mods guy couldnt figure out why it wouldnt run.. no spark he changed the ebox with a brand new one. and still no spark.. of course didnt help that he put a qt of oil in the sight hole.. i got paid 50 bucks to remove it lol...

If somebody here lives in SC, and have $2900, you will trump ALL of us, without a doubt:

That car - if all original - restored would bring near $250,000

I once chased down an ad for a

"62 cheverolet. Grandsons old car. Doesn't run and has four flat tires - $750"

It was a 62 Corvette! The guy was bringing it into town to leave at a gas station to sell and his tuck broke down. The tow truck driver that helped him, fixed his truck for free and bought the car. it never made it into town :)

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
That car - if all original - restored would bring near $250,000

I once chased down an ad for a

"62 cheverolet. Grandsons old car. Doesn't run and has four flat tires - $750"

It was a 62 Corvette! The guy was bringing it into town to leave at a gas station to sell and his tuck broke down. The tow truck driver that helped him, fixed his truck for free and bought the car. it never made it into town :)

Yup. Sure could.
Like I said, it'd trump everyone posting in this thread.

socal750

Socal750
the sx in my avitar for $400...came with a custom cover,pjs pipe and resignator and manifold,dual cdk2s,shredmaster rideplate,quik turn,prop with pump work,straight bars,big bore with porting...anyways it rips....oh yes big props on your find scott...and im gonna take that beach cart off your hands

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Last night I picked up 2 Mustang Survival Auto inflation Life vests (model MD3031) for $140. Tags still attached. :headbang:

OCD Solutions

Nosecone: $3000

Z brackets for the nosecone: $1000-ish IF they are original oem.

Wing: $1500 - $2000

Hood: $1,000+

Front fender extensions: $450 each

Fender scoops: $350+ each

Coronet fenders: $300+ each

Dana 60 rear end: $1600 al day long

Back seat: $400

Front buckets: $400 all day long

Heater box: $250 if it works

Dash: ???? Alot

....and I haven't even considered if it has a motor & trans or not.

I live in SC and have $2900 in my hand but the add has been flagged for removal... :confused:

I have gotten too many deals over the past couple years to list..and honestly I don't throw prices out there for other people to see.

However one deal..A lady had two polaris waverunners on a double trailer and she simply wanted a single trailer to put one of the skis on.

I took a regular old single trailer up there and we swapped trailers..she gave me the double trailer, the spare polaris waverunner and a couple hundred dollars to do the trade.

She wanted a single trailer soooo badly. I had nothing in the trailer and parted the waverunner out..made very good money off that deal.

Bajavw

Be healthy Eat your Honey
I picked up a Stainless Fridge/Stove/Dishwasher and Garage door opener from a guy who's house was being forclosed on. For $1000. I was building my house and saved about $2500 This was on Craigslist. half hour drive.

OCD Solutions

We scored a $1600 stainless steel fridge for $400 a couple weekends ago in a similar deal only co-worker was asking me about how to list it on craigslist when I said I'd come have a look at it for myself.

Last edited:

Jarrett1999

Vendor Account
I got a 96 waveblaster 1 with fully rebuilt motor for $600 put a battery in it and it started right away sold it 2 days later for $1600

Last year got a 01 zxi1100 for my wife with 35hrs on it, almost new condition, original owner, with trailer 1400$, they said it had an electrical issues, cleand wiring harness and one fuse later she fired up, around here that boat is worth 3000$

I have missed a $200 blaster and a 96sj before on different occasions

I'd say the best deal I've ever got was a 96 WB2 super clean garage kept with a full protech wake up kit and a nice dual trailer I gave it to my dad we got it for $500

I've had a few other good deals theirs too many people in town fighting over all the deals

Ok I'll play...here's some off the top of my head

-$600 2014 SJ hull w/ pole, driveshaft, pump stator, rideplate, intake grate
-Running 1100 waveraider w/ double aluminum couch trailer $300
-82 Js 550 nothing was stock, boxes and boxes of unopened OEM/Mod parts, beach stand and beach carts for $250

I've gotten so many good deals on skis it's ridiculous. Got way too many free skis over the years just too many to list or share.

Last edited:
Oh and my friend picked up a 96 all stock oem wb1 this summer super super clean for $500 and a road trip to California

Top Bottom