Surfriding Post you love for the front sponson (tubbie)

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
These are in my future....
And since you've made it a spiritual thing....lol

As much as I love the sj hull, I don't think it was designed with this kind of riding in mind.
Can you install them with a staple-hammer?

Penken

whoomp there it is!
my ski rides awesome with my #zero sponsons.
it makes the ski do more of what i want it to do. lean it over and it carves. without them when i leaned i just tipped over. the stock sj just turns so flat.
rode them first time in the surf recently and i realy like the ride.

my pole was to short tho. when making it a little longer the ride became even better. i´m at - 8" nov i´m probobly at -7

I got to ride a bunch of Superjets this weekend and Scott S ski was dialed in nice ! what is he running for lifting enlightenment on he's ski ?

Hey did you know the Godfather of the Tubbies lives in Daytona now ! I will be collecting donations to build a shrine in his front yard.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I can't even turn a boat without tubbies. Makes me look like i'm riding a 550. Got a set of tom21/zero tubbies on both of my skis.

Hey did you know the Godfather of the Tubbies lives in Daytona now ! I will be collecting donations to build a shrine in his front yard.

don't get Bill's panties in a wad now, he's pretty particular about his yard.... ha ha ha

Hope Ed gets his back in order, have not even ridden w/ him since he got here...

WAB

salty nuts
Imagine how awesome Idoc's FX1 would be with a couple 'real' surf mods: wide slotted tray & tubbies. Not sure whose FX1 this is, but I like it.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Top Bottom