Powerhouse - maybe not so good????

thats what im calling our new fishing team. Beer and Pu$$y!

haha.

check out our bitches drinking MILWAUKEES BEST... yeaaaaaaa!

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerhouse

okay
Hey guys, i really screwed up. After seeing all this, kinda makes me realize what i did wrong. I was in school, and had tons of homework and studying for finals. I go to a school 25 miles from my house (IB program), and I usually get to my house at 5:30. UPS is another 10 miles from my house. Usually I wait until the weekends to ship something, but this time around I tried to use online shipping label creation. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Spent at least 2 hours straight on Paypal and UPS customer service's phone lines. Ridiculous if you ask me. Then I sent Buckwild a tracking number for his trim, and idk wtf was up with it, but it said it was delivered to my house. I didn't realize this until today, as I just got out of school. I hadn't logged onto the X due to studying taking up a majority of my time. As for the "Gift" money, I always ask for that since thats the way everyone has asked me to send the money. Not only that, but once a forum member didnt send it via gift, and made me pay the 15$ fees.

All excuses aside, I realize that I did screw up this time again. I have stolen no money from a forum member, nor do I plan to. I have however, had someone file a paypal claim while I was on a cruise, but they got their money. I also did mess up by selling a motor to a forum member, when I had reserved it for another person who had helped me in the past. I listed the motor under the name of big bore for 500$, and I received millions of PM's of people wanting the motor. Chris (Jetmaniac) then called me up, and asked for the motor, saying he could pick it up that weekend. The next time I logged onto Xh2o, i was greeted by another million PM's, with people yelling at me saying that they had dibs before Chris, and others saying they would offer me more money. Being the idiot teenager I am, I decided to do what my bank account wanted, and let people bid on the motor, to see how much money I could get. That was one of the stupider things I did, and i faced the consequences for it. I could understand Chris's anger, and I would have been furious if I were the one getting the rug pulled out from under me. After he posted his reply to me selling it to someone else for more, I instantly began receiving pissed off PM's from a few forum members on here, saying how unethical I am and how they would never buy from me. I realized my mistake, and sent about 4 PM's to chris, saying that I was really really sorry, and i would never do something like that again. He never responded, although I checked, and acknowledged that he had logged on. I even offered him my one and only (cleaner, identical) motor, from my square nose, for the exact same price. Only after I offered him my motor, a week after I had sent my first apology PM, did he reply. He didn't say anything about my apologies, he only said that yes, he would like the motor, in a while though. I got a few more hate PM's from random members I had never spoken with, at which point I just left.

All the stuff that has come pouring down, is no one else's fault but mine. I realize that I have been a douche to some of you members, and the entire community as a whole. What we have here (Xh2o) really is a remarkable forum, filled with great guys, doing what they love the most. I really hope that I can regain some respect on this forum, if anyone ever needs any help or such, hit me up. Thanks guys, especially Darin, for providing the world a repository for all things stand up.

And oh yeah, beer and Pu$$y!

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
live and learn... owning up to your mistakes is the best way to change people's minds about you. However, it may take some time before you earn everyone's respect and trust.

I am not sure I would have owned up to it at 15.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I like what I read. Live and learn at 15. Keep your same username. Switching usernames is when you piss people off is weak.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
It takes a big person to admit when you are wrong, I acted pretty immaturely also, and thats my fault. I definitely appreciate the apology and I accept it. I would buy from you again after seeing the quality of the item recieved. But please remember that when people are buying things from this forum, alot of time its to repair a ski they broke so they can ride today, this weekend, etc.. If someone buys from me I need to get them what I sold them as soon as humanly possible. Summer is only 4-5 months here, and I dont want to miss 3 weekends of it because my ski is f-d and the parts are "in the mail" for 3 1/2 weeks. In my case I ddint need the part, its part of a project, but the stuff I'm going to buy this week isn't for a project, it's to be able to ride next weekend. We ALL make mistakes, and thats fine, but just follow through on what you say you will do and no one can fault you.

Also if anyone has a used xmetal pole kicking around i'm interested! lemme know what you've got.

And Bad a$$ fishing video !!!!!!! we dont have those in the Chesapeake unfortunately. we do have 70 foot motor yachts to wake jump though, which isn't all bad.

It is hard at 15 getting parts out and whatnot. I know I am 15 also. I do however get parts out the same or next day, its really not that hard. I just leave it with my mom or dad and they drop it off for me at the post office. Its a bad habbit to ship parts late.

Top Bottom