Pre meet and greet on the X

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
That thing looks like it could rip a face off! Its cuteness does not fool me!
Most people see how cute he is and get way too brave. There's a whole lot of instruction that must take place prior to "petting".
He generally likes guys more than women. (he's sexist) but he wants only one persons attention at a time. He might have loved you a minute ago, but now he's with so & so... you go to pet him...CHOMP!
If he comes to Daytona, he'll most likely stay in the room & we'll take people 1 or 2 at a time if they want to meet him.

Most people see how cute he is and get way too brave. There's a whole lot of instruction that must take place prior to "petting".
He generally likes guys more than women. (he's sexist) but he wants only one persons attention at a time. He might have loved you a minute ago, but now he's with so & so... you go to pet him...CHOMP!
If he comes to Daytona, he'll most likely stay in the room & we'll take people 1 or 2 at a time if they want to meet him.

:):):):)ing primates.... ha ha

Man I can't find the monket poo skit...but I did come across this....

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Does he fling poo?

Is there any kind of licensing involved in this?
No. That's a learned behavior usually displayed by monkeys at the zoo, or exibitions.
The saying, "Monkey see, Monkey do" is actually true.
People at the zoo are always throwing peanuts etc.. into the cages.
Unfortunately, the monkeys don't have anything to throw back.....but poo!

Licence required in Florida= class 3 exotic pemit. 1000 hours of primate experience reqired. Habitat inspection by Florida wildlife consevation commision.

Oh, and don't forget to change your address if you move.......they threatened us and had my wife in tears even though they said our habitat was the best they had ever seen.

Rule of thumb: DON'T GET A MONKEY!

Last edited:

BudProductions

BP-h2o.com
names Bud I'll be there thursday afternoon til sunday afternoon filming all the action, cant wait! wish my ski was gonna be there but oh well maybe someone will be nice enough to let me rip their ride, but never the less I'm just excited to get outta the snow!

I'll see you people on the beach
:woot:

DrewProductions

TeamXtremeJetskiing.com
names Bud I'll be there thursday afternoon til sunday afternoon filming all the action, cant wait! wish my ski was gonna be there but oh well maybe someone will be nice enough to let me rip their ride, but never the less I'm just excited to get outta the snow!

I'll see you people on the beach
:woot:

Bud what do you shoot with.

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
This is me last year at Daytona enjoying my first winter in the South. If it's at least as warm as last year we are golden.

Joining me this year is my new Wife Jen. Not only does she ride but she picked Daytona as our Honeymoon destination so you know she's a keeper.
maybe im just spoiled, but i froze my @$$ off last year....hope its warmer than that!!

Is that Mansfield? I so envey you guys!! I miss Austin(home)!!

My old mug in the big city!

that you on the left?!!!! lol
i thought this was you.....:pokey:

towing12.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom