Freestyle Primer Kit gasket

Is there some where I can buy just the base gasket (not the whole rebuild gasket kit) or would I be better off with a sheet of gasket material? Or maybe even RTV gaket maker?
Sorry kinda a noob.

Thanks,

Tyler B.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
What size carb is the gasket for, I can sell you one as WSM carries individual gaskets, your local Yamaha dealer has them and any Hot Products dealer can get them for you.

why do you need to replace any carb gaskets when installing a primer kit? I just installed one on my buddy's ski and we just ran the feed line into the nipple on the stock carb. No need to remove the carb or anything. The primer was placed in the hole where the choke knob went. I think the whole job took 15 minutes to do.

why do you need to replace any carb gaskets when installing a primer kit? I just installed one on my buddy's ski and we just ran the feed line into the nipple on the stock carb. No need to remove the carb or anything. The primer was placed in the hole where the choke knob went. I think the whole job took 15 minutes to do.

I dont have the blaster yet, going to pick it up in a few hours. I have never installed a primer kit before, so I did a little bit of interwebs readings and first step says to remove carb. So I figured at least the base gasket would need to be replaced, but if it can be done correctly without removin carb even better.

you only need to remove the carbs if you are going to remove the choke plate and shaft. There are plugs in the kit to fill these holes once removed. I didn't remove the choke plates on my skis. I also used the oil injection nipple to run the primer line into. Skis start fine every time.

Top Bottom