Super Jet Pro tec pipe mod

Hey guys was reading the pipe thread for the jets and read that if you add 2 inches to a pro tec black chamber pipes that it hits like bricks, has anyone done it does it just involve adding a second rubber coupler and a 2 inch section of 4 inch pipe? And will it work on the newer type Mach 1 with water adjuster screws?

I have the black pro-tec, and have plans to do the 2" mod as well.
I'm pretty sure the 2" section needs to be added to the fattest portion
of the chamber where it's about 5" ID/5.5" OD.
Globaltecheng.com has the material if you have access to a tig.

I bought a pro tec blaster pipe and cut it at the weld on chamber to make it fit my sj. I called pro tec and asked them about it and they said to add material there for more bottom end.I may cut it back apart and redo it,its a strange metal to weld tho.

I bought a pro tec blaster pipe and cut it at the weld on chamber to make it fit my sj. I called pro tec and asked them about it and they said to add material there for more bottom end.I may cut it back apart and redo it,its a strange metal to weld tho.
I'm tryin it.
there's only about 1.5-1.75" before the elbo that 90's toward the Waterbox will hit the floor of the hull. So may have to pull the chamber mount up some to get 2" in there.
I'm curious to see how it works though.
Bout sicka Hearin "b-pipe, or nuthin" ;)

Last edited:
should work just fine,they told me that the only difference between blaster pipe and sj was the amount of material at that weld blaster was made for more top end and sj for more bottom end.I know my ski is crazy fast on top end,and much better on bottom and mid,I am looking forward to getting it tuned correctly,so I can make the most out of it.

Anyone got a pic of this or if you have done it before I might be willing to pay to have it done to my Pro-tec B1 chamber cause I need it to fit my SJ and want low end not top speed

It turned very cold here so I have only ran it once and it hit nice but i still playing with jetting. I taking it out this weekend to fine tune it! (Still cold here but I have a dry suit now!) Fyi......Did not run the pipe before the mod.

Top Bottom