Other Problem since last night's update ?

sj762 advised me that he is unable to reply to or start any thread and is unable to send any pm's since last night's update... He has tried to no avail on four different computers at home...the cursor will not appear on the screens...he wanted to make the mods aware...thanks.

Last edited:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Same here and am not sure this post will show. So it's a bit of a test. ​t's super dark grey and almost black like the background. I have been changing the color of my font to white in my posts, but still can't see the cursor.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Are you guys saying I should do something?

Yesterday was a super busy day for us, I'll see what I can do today.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
First anonymous attack PWCT, now the X...

I wonder if bamafreeride.com is having any issue with posts not showing up? :pancake:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I had a problem this morning, need to fix it when i'm on my laptop later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Some posters seem to be permanently using a font color that blends with the background. Happens on a regular browser and Tapatalk both.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Wow, finally a bug that didn't affect me. :biggrin:

I did have something similar awhile back. Change your compatability setting and it should clear up. Woked for me, on my PC at least. That wouldn't explain Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Tapatalk doesn't use colors.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm just telling you what I'm seeing. The same posts from the same posters that I can't see on Tapatalk (just shows a blank post) also show up as blank in the boring blue theme on a regular web browser because the font color is white.

Top Bottom