Other Problem since last night's update ?

Im having the same problems. Tried to Pm you back to explain the duplicate accounts but neither account's messaging works. I created a new account because I thought there was something wrong with my first one because the pms disappeared all at once but the new account still wont let me. You can delete the nspiva2000 one I tried to and couldn't figure it out.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Yes tapatalk is acting funny. Certain members posts are in white font. If I click the post and select view in safari, it takes me to the dark theme I use on the pc. Then I can view their post in its full brilliance lol.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Matt has helped me possibly isolate it to Tapatalk on iphones. Mine works fine on my Razr Maxx. I may roll back a version or two of the server's Tapatalk install and see if it helps or not.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Yes I am on an iphone. However I'm on the darkness setting on my pc right now and It's a dark grey font over a black background. Now I see why everyone made their font white.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
What version of Tapatalk is everyone using on their iphones? I updated mine just a few days ago and am not having any issues.

I am on Tapatalk V1.13.2 and have purchased the upgrade to host more pics.

My iphone is on version...iOS5.1

Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
My iPhone works just fine and has this whole time. My laptop is where I can't see what I'm typing. It's dark in the reply box and very hard to read what I'm typing, but I haven't been on my laptop in a few days, do if it's changed again I don't know. Lol

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
What version of Tapatalk is everyone using on their iphones? I updated mine just a few days ago and am not having any issues.

I am on Tapatalk V1.13.2 and have purchased the upgrade to host more pics.

My iphone is on version...iOS5.1

I have the same as you. Had issues last night at work using tapatalk though.

Top Bottom