PROBLEM WITH MSD PRO DIGITAL 42351

I have problem with my MSD 42351 total loss
it is no spark. sometimes is spark on one cylinder or seldom on two.flywheel was in the metal filings one wire was broken.
I fixed it but it still no sparks
have you any idea how fix it ?

BrightE's

Paul
Have you shorted the pick up wires to see if you are getting cylinder spark on their corresponding coil? If you're getting spark on both coils from doing that you can conclude it is a bad pick-up. If you're not getting spark that way, then you could have a burned channel or a malfunctioning coil.

No help, but we need a new section in F.A.Q. for MSD T/L issues. Must be over 100 threads and some are filled with good trouble shooting and answers that could help people with these troublesome little boogers. It ain't like MSD is a lot of help

Let's hope the MSD magnets are marked (possibly a dimple on the north side). Here's a simple test:
, now you can use a locally sourced magnet disc. the disc will turn it's north face towards the geographic (earth) north pole

I fixed this and everything was good around one hour spark looks ok now but is no power it looks like was water in the carburettor but it's not. no burns fuel and shoots do you have any Idea? I check the new magnet is clear I put this south side on black reader

Top Bottom