Prop questions on my squarenose

I have a 93 Superjet that I swapped a single carb 61x into. I'm about to replace the prop and was thinking about going with the skat swirl. I was looking at impros.com and only saw the skat swirl listed for roundnose superjets. I have the Riva freeride pipe, R&D 35cc rec head and a tau ceti flame arrestor. I'll be adding an MSD CDI and maybe a jetworks restrictor but that will be it for the modifications. Does anybody know if there is any reason why I can't put one a skat swirl on my square? Any other advice on which prop to go with would be greatly appreciated. I'm not hardcore freestyle but I definitely want the most low end I can find while still having decent top end. Many thanks,

Adam

The pumps are the same for both roundnose and square nose. You can use the search function and find some prop pitch recommendations, or e-mail/call impros. The solas concord is suppose to be nice too.

Last edited:
Hi Adam,
You can run the same impellers in your ski. We're working on site updates, and I'll change some of those mis-leading bits of information soon. Thanks for checking though...
Ideally, I'd run a Skat Freeride or Solas Concord at a 12/16 for your ski. Next best would be the 12/17, but the 16 will give you more bottom without beating up the rev limiter.
David

Top Bottom