Pulled my first ghost rider tonight!!!

RiverRat

I am pumped!! I pulled my first ghost rider on the X-jet tonight. I only hit it 1 out of 6 tries but man it felt good! That X-jet is the sh** in flatwater :Banane09:

Then to top it off my buddy took it out and freakin nailed a plate to plate roll. He landed completly flat I just heard "WACK"!! :afro: Big props to Squid. Nice air with a nice slow lofty rotation.

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
What is a ghost rider on a ski exactly?

It's a backflip. Instead of staying in the trey, you jump off the side of the ski and just let the ski backflip. I see Malone and Lenzi helping the ski around by grabbing the bond line and kinda spinning the ski around to help rotation and to control stabbing the nose in the water.

RiverRat

It's a backflip. Instead of staying in the trey, you jump off the side of the ski and just let the ski backflip. I see Malone and Lenzi helping the ski around by grabbing the bond line and kinda spinning the ski around to help rotation and to control stabbing the nose in the water.

I helped it around with my hand a got the ski to land flat, so it did not nose in. :Banane35:

Last edited:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I was thinking a "around the world" was when you flip the ski over the top of you and catch the nose

I just watched that video and your right, that is different from the around the world.
Hes flying though the air with his ski as it goes around. The regular "around the world" like say Stoyer does, he's more in the water and pretty stationary.

Thats pretty impressive if you pulled that off like Malone does in that vid of his WF run last year. Good job! Congrats Riverrat!

RiverRat

no, that was my own wake... it gets scary doing them off boat wakes! haha, so much air!

That was some nice air for your own wake! Looks good. I need to work on my consistency..........but man it is a fun trick to pull off. The only bad thing about the trick is it is really fun to pull off, but to most people it looks like a crash b/c you don't land in the tray. Same thing with throws. I love doing both though

Big Move

I saw the big air ghost ride! Very nice job, the x-jet is awesome in flat water and I bet the boat was 5-6 feet out of the water.

Top Bottom