PWCToday Banned List

Have you been banned or want to be banned from PWCToday?

• Already Banned

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Would Like to Be Banned

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo-Spun

Bada Bing!
I need to change my vote to banned. It sucks to be banned because I have met alot of people through there and it did have alot of brand specific forums. I hope everyone here welcomes me to this site even though I own and ride both couches and stand-ups.

I think SBT banned alot of assets to their site. It looks like here has more though.

Keep ridin'

I need to change my vote to banned. It sucks to be banned because I have met alot of people through there and it did have alot of brand specific forums. I hope everyone here welcomes me to this site even though I own and ride both couches and stand-ups.

I think SBT banned alot of assets to their site. It looks like here has more though.

Keep ridin'

WELCOME :biggrin:

P

PancakePete

I was Banned indefinatly ! Forever ! I asked to be respected because I was getting talked to like a 2 year old... and as soon as I said that in the mod Forum. I was off mod. then I said they could F-themselves and that was it...

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
I was Banned indefinatly ! Forever ! I asked to be respected because I was getting talked to like a 2 year old... and as soon as I said that in the mod Forum. I was off mod. then I said they could F-themselves and that was it...

he he, im right there with ya know caker...got perma-banned today for no reason...i guess that means when i get my ski built or bought you and ronny will sneak up and throw some pwct stickers on it now lol...:Banane01:

Holy crap. I never even saw you involved in this whole thing.

the cake was booted long before all of this nonsense...

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
no bannings for me. I'm under the radar over there. I dont post enough to say I do. and then it's only in the POlaris, Vintage, and regional forums. I'm not interested in anything else over there other than access to the database.

I've seen (been part of) a similar forum fued in the past on a dirtbike site. I got canned from the bigger of the 2 when they told me to chose a side and I told 'em to get bent.

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
"under the radar" might get you banned over there......I got banned over there for something I said over here.........is that not insane?

happend to me on Thumpertalk. same scenario. they find my posts on the flea, take 'em out of context and use them against me. I told 'em where to stick their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom