Race Shedules

There are some tenative races schedules up.:biggthumpup:

http://www.apbaracing.com/061227_news_apba.pdf

Looks pretty good for those of us in Region 7

It sure does.:woot: :Banane01: :arms:

I like how they have a Surf and Turf race in Clearwater. That would be really cool if we actually got some surf for that race. I wonder where in Clearwater they plan to hold that race? I bet if they held the race off of Clearwater Beach that there would probably be a pretty good crowd showing.

SJjohn

We could use more water
This looks great for Region 7. Mike has really step up!!

Can anyone put some details on that Atlanta date?
.....................................................................................
Region 7

2007 Surf and Turf Championships

Round 1-2 Feb 17-18 Clearwater, Florida
Round 3-4 Mar 24-25 Panama City Beach, Florida
Round 5-6 May 19-20 Orange Beach, Alabama
Round 7-8 June 2-3 Myrtle Beach, S. Carolina
Round 9-10 June 16-17 Mooresville, N. Carolina
Round 11-12 July 7-8 Tupelo, Mississippi
Round 13-14 Aug 25-26 Atlanta, Georgia
Round 15-16 Sep 15-16 Polk Co., Florida

Last edited:

KMAC

X-
Feb is a little early. :bigeyes: .... I don't know if I'll make that one, but the end of March is looking good.

Not Mary Alice. I think Mikey told me it was gonna be Charlston (?) park.
Lake Lanier though! It will be so nice not to have to travel!!!!!

SJjohn

We could use more water
Not Mary Alice. I think Mikey told me it was gonna be Charlston (?) park.
Lake Lanier though! It will be so nice not to have to travel!!!!!

From Forsyth Counties Web Site:

Charleston Park, located off GA Hwy 369, is one of Forsyth County’s newest leased Parks from the Army Corps of Engineers. This 154-acre park has 64 vehicle and 49 vehicle with trailer parking spots, three boat ramps, a courtesy dock and restroom facility. The Park is currently in the Master Planning process. The Parks department is designing this property with passive recreation opportunities in mind. This park will also be the home of the water sports section of the Outdoor Program and host a yearly water based special event.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Round 7-8 June 2-3 Myrtle Beach, S. Carolina
Round 9-10 June 16-17 Mooresville, N. Carolina
Round 13-14 Aug 25-26 Atlanta, Georgia

I think these 3 are the only one's i can do:Banane01:

I just spoke with Mike Young a little while ago. He is not sure where the schedule came from but there is not Feb race. I think he said his first race was going to be in May but do not hold me to that. There is definately NOT a Feb race scheduled.

Doogie

HX Bomb Technician
I wonder where the Polk County race is gonna be, we havent had one in a few years. Back in the day it was at The Lions Park in Lake Alfred (my hometown) then we got one at Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, probably one of those 2.... but then again... Polk Co does have 554 lakes, so it could be anywhere, it'll just be nice to sleep in my own bed for that one!! WOOO HOOO GO MIKE!!!
wait a minute.... I jut realized, Mikes coming really south for him on a few of these!! Thats awesome man... way to step up!!!

That is why I never really pay much attention to the schedule until closer to the season start and then know it could change at any time.

Harrison, you going to Daytona? Thought you would have already gone.

Top Bottom