Racing and sickest trick are back!!!!!!

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
how do you enter in the bikini contest? i have an awesome speedo i could wear. its a little small, but as long as i dont move around too much, it should hold everything in place.

speaking of which, anyone know where to get a good waxing?
:bananapowerslide:

ill remind you of him....hahaha....soo wrong!
IMG_7463.jpg

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
We're going to be there thur-sun and I don't plan on riding the whole time. I'm glad to hear there will be some events to watch.

The races could be really cool and entertaining IF it was required to have a NON-Race ski and no IJSBA association at all to enter. I bet a lot more freeriders would enter for fun and people would get a kick out of it. The Cherry Buster was a big hit and how rewarding is it for someone to have 300 people watch as they do their first backflip!!?!! Def gets people to try a little harder than under normal circumstances :)
AND
the announcers are horrible! I dont understand how one person can jabber sooo long non stop while blasting "Who Let The Dogs Out" and other lame noise. We should just have some speakers with a ipod cable so everyone can just plug and play like a jukebox :)

The race Bruins (R.I.P!) raced in was very unofficial...no IJSBA stuff...no nums on ski even! It was bad ass to watch!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
jimmy wison is coming and he is a very good pro ski racer with a real good 1100 sxr, and gomez is turning into a very fine racer he started racing at the daytona freeride, and is going to race again this year, it will be fun a lot of people are coming early so there will lots of riding time and the ride spot is really big now

That would be the Hurricane Racing Team............ Jimmy, Bill Haig, plus a few others............ If Bill races my bet is on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The races could be really cool and entertaining IF it was required to have a NON-Race ski and no IJSBA association at all to enter. I bet a lot more freeriders would enter for fun and people would get a kick out of it. The Cherry Buster was a big hit and how rewarding is it for someone to have 300 people watch as they do their first backflip!!?!! Def gets people to try a little harder than under normal circumstances :)
AND
the announcers are horrible! I dont understand how one person can jabber sooo long non stop while blasting "Who Let The Dogs Out" and other lame noise. We should just have some speakers with a ipod cable so everyone can just plug and play like a jukebox :)

chill Carter... all that has been addressed and expect a much more professional environment for the races.

Also, as far as racing goes, if you do a race w/o the IJSBA or some type of sanctioning body then you can really put yourself in a tough spot as far as liability goes. W/o an IJSBA membership they will not be covered under the insurance blanket that we have and that is just plain risky as hell. Trust me when I say this is getting done the only way it can be done.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I don't care what the prize is or what the weather is like, I'm excited to do some motosurf racing! See all you guys there! I am so stoked for this Race and event, count me in for it all Nick! good times ahead!

I have %110 Faith in Mike Young for pulling together a legit race if you let him have %100 control of the coordination.

Nick I would bring you some Karl Strauss beer but I don't think I can bring it with me on the plane.. =/ put me on the list to buy you a beer at the event.

Ill be arriving Thursday around 12pm at the event site, Ill be itching to ride so hope theres some skis I can bum a ride on Thursday afternoon!

I don't care what the prize is or what the weather is like, I'm excited to do some motosurf racing! See all you guys there! I am so stoked for this Race and event, count me in for it all Nick! good times ahead!

I have 0 Faith in Mike Young for pulling together a legit race if you let him have 0 control of the coordination.

Nick I would bring you some Karl Strauss beer but I don't think I can bring it with me on the plane.. =/ put me on the list to buy you a beer at the event.

Ill be arriving Thursday around 12pm at the event site, Ill be itching to ride so hope theres some skis I can bum a ride on Thursday afternoon!
Mark I have a fee skis you can ride. We will be there Wednesday night. I know you know how to ride an X2.

Well I imagine this is going to be one cluster F then...because Boober told me I was in but I am not a IJSBA member and I have not heard anything back saying I need to join....which I probably won't do for 1 race so.....

I'll plan on not racing then but feel free to use me as a back up if needed....

Top Bottom