Other racist posts on the X

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Completely unacceptable. Keep it to yourself. Period.

Any questions about it?

Everyone is being forced to read this, not just *you*.

Last edited:
If a white man uses the word n!gger, its racist???? I've heard "blacks" calling each other n!ggers, Is that racist?????

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
If a white man uses the word n!gger, its racist???? I've heard "blacks" calling each other n!ggers, Is that racist?????

This isn't up for discussion or interpretation. Use of that language will not be tolerated from anyone here. If you don't like the rules of this free website, leave.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish

Since you just drew attention to yourself, change or remove your avatar, please. You can keep that to yourself also as your desktop wallpaper or whatever.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Also, the word Jap can be offensive to some and often used on these forums:

"Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur among Japanese minority populations in other countries, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory."

I totally agree.... we should only make fun ofof Gill. I mean come ....on it's not like he's a real person.

Last edited:
Can't believe people have to be reminded that its not ok, but racism is out there still in 2012 which is sad. Even those spreading it know its wrong, but its good it is clearly not being tolerated on the X. This is a great forum with great people keep it up moderators.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Also, the word Jap can be offensive to some and often used on these forums:

"Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur among Japanese minority populations in other countries, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory."
If used in its derogatory form, yes, it would fall in the same catagory........

Honestly, we should not have to tell a single person here what is right and what is wrong. But we keep having to.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
not sure if "that" person is being racist, or just thinks they are being funny... None of his posts are remotely funny, so I am guessing he is a racist. Pretty pathetic, really.

imo its just simple respect, something everyone should have been raised with.

You can respect whoever you want. The people who I have NO respect for are the ones that are collecting out of my check wearing $300 shoes and driving around with 26'' rims selling drugs, shooting and robbing each other. If your talking about showing respect to them, fell free to pay me back the $ that goes to them.

You can respect whoever you want. The people who I have NO respect for are the ones that are collecting out of my check wearing $300 shoes and driving around with 26'' rims selling drugs, shooting and robbing each other. If your talking about showing respect to them, fell free to pay me back the $ that goes to them.

not that im surprised, but you have missed the point entirely.
you think all those people are of one race?? if you do...well ill stay respectful, just know that i feel sorry for you. go read a book!

just noticed whats above your avatar. kind of ironic :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom