RAD DUDES X2 Direct Steer STA Fix Kit

I made this one, the steering is 12" aft which puts my feet near the edge of the footwells. Still more nose heavy than a standup so planing is no problem. The ride is much smoother and drier. The nose stays up when jumping and there are no painful landings. With a little power it will easily drive out of Jeff Jacobs style body turns. Moving the steering aft made the X2 into something that I now enjoy riding.

I am about to purchase a mint 89. Have not ridden an X2 in 20 years, but judging by these threads I assume I am going to need one of these if I want the ski to be somewhat responsive?

Well... I guess my next question would be, how easy is it to install? Do I need to remove anything else to install it and how do I go about purchasing one?
Also, any other suggestions on some cheap/easy mods to do to the ski that will make it perform better?
I have been searching high and low for a nice X2 for about two months and when I tell you the one I found is clean, that is an understatement.
From the pictures this guy sent me, it looks completely unmolested and 100% stock.
Still has the oil tank too. How hard is it to remove that and install a blocker plate and what is the benefit of doing so? x2.jpg

Takes 3 mins to install. You screw the brass end off the steer cable slide this on and put the brass back on.

PM me about how to pay using paypal.

As for X2 info. Pwctoday.com has the best X2 section. XH20 is way more SJ and Yami, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just installed one on my ski.... another great product by the rad dudes save the 89s:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Top Bottom