rant about couchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been awhile, so i figured its time.....

fugging couchers..... MORONS!!!!!!!!

i think the ONLY honda dealer in south FL is recommending customers to ride at OUR spot. they all seem to go there... no reg numbers, brand new skis and trailers and ZERO coutesy, common sense and respect for other boaters/skiers.

wtf?! do i have to start shooting people????:AR15firing::toothache:

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
get a fake uniform, and charge them all a $12 registration fee.

You will cover your gas/beer, and they wont know any better.

Dont shoot them though, shoot the dealer, in the face.

Mike W

Infidel
Boaters are no better. Went off at a guy who tied his POS boat right up next to my ski at the boat ramp. His boat started banging into my ski and he thought nothing nothing of it. The guy had no clue how close he came to dieing right then.

Last edited:
^^^^^ hate that had a boat or two come pretty damn close to my ski on the stand
we just sat and watched as he was not paying attention
if it did hit i might have had a free paint job :chairfall:
but yes its soo annoying how boaters and couchers wanna pull up to the next ski they see and compare what's better:bad3:

tom21

havin fun
ahhh and then throw in alcohol! is there a work for what is worse than a moron? The only satisfaction I get is watchin them drag their outdrive all the way up onto the parking lot. tehy are so drunk and stupid some of em don't even pay attention to the huge scraping noise.

finally figured out what the ext is for. stupid people whack a mole!

ahhh and then throw in alcohol! is there a work for what is worse than a moron? The only satisfaction I get is watchin them drag their outdrive all the way up onto the parking lot. tehy are so drunk and stupid some of em don't even pay attention to the huge scraping noise.

finally figured out what the ext is for. stupid people whack a mole!

:haha:

maybe i should start carrying one on my ski. hmmmm...

yesterday's couchers were as follows:

a group of the yellow GTI's hauling ass back and forth all day. one of which had two dudes that were leaning WAY forward, thereby HEAVILY spooning. these guys were the least of the problems.

next, it was a guy on a yellow 97 xp with the funky seat..... he almost t-boned our friend on his 06 SJ..... thats right... you guessed it..... he just HAD to ride where we were riding and then decided to let the boy on the back of his ski distract him. im glad i didnt have to rush any bodies back to the ramp! it was CLOSE!!!!!

THEN.... at the end of the day, a MORON with 2 hondas on a triton aluminum trailer pulled by a lil' hoopty ZOOMS back and forth in front of the ramp while were loading our skis/jetmate, making them shake, rattle and roll all over the ramp and dock. that idiot caught an earful from me, he nodded his head and left the ramp area. then, of course he had to back in, leave his hoopty blocking the ramp, to test the other couch, after dark, with no life jacket. come to find out that he JUST LEFT THE DEALER and this was his first time ever on a PWC.

i swear im going to shoot someone one day.:scratchchin:

Last edited:
Last years some guy with a brand new RXT took off his safety chain before backing down the ramp. He had roller bunks. hahahahahhaha........silly couchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom