Other RCJS is growing, and is now also doing business as WATCON

john zigler

Vendor Account
just wanted to get the word out, i have just returned from the wonderful state of Washington, hanging out with my buddy Randy @ Watcon.

He has decided to go in other directions with his business, and i have taken over Watcon. I have purchased all of his inventory, rights to the Watcon products, website, etc. I intend on growing the website, adding even more products, etc, ontop of all the already great Watcon items.

So, now, we will be Rock County Jet Ski, aslo doing business as Watcon.

Thank you all, for your past, and continued support!

Zig

Two class acts... Have had dealings with both... I would love to see the Watcon Website updated and expanded... I think RCJS is the perferct place todo it... Sad to see Randy go in a new direction but I am sure it will be just as awesome for him as was WATCON

Thanks for the kind words.
I have been involved with watercraft since before most of you guys were born, and I'm getting old & worn out. I started Watcon as Watercraft Connection in 1989, and I felt that John Zigler could carry it forward. I will still be involved with Weber portion, so I'm not selling out to a job at Walmart quite yet.

Zig has proven himself to be polite, reputable and honest and its hard to find a better person. He will offer the same great service I have have focused on all these years.

Best regards,
Randy

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Thanks for the kind words.
I have been involved with watercraft since before most of you guys were born, and I'm getting old & worn out. I started Watcon as Watercraft Connection in 1989, and I felt that John Zigler could carry it forward. I will still be involved with Weber portion, so I'm not selling out to a job at Walmart quite yet.

Zig has proven himself to be polite, reputable and honest and its hard to find a better person. He will offer the same great service I have have focused on all these years.

Best regards,
Randy
Old and worn out... lol, not walmart but i'm heading to Boeing next month! Cheers

john zigler

Vendor Account
thank you all, for the kind words.

crab, i have hood seals in stock, ready to ship. ( actually, i have stocked the watcon hood seals for a while now...)

send me an email, or call if i can help in ANY way.

hope to be able to have you guys order off the site soon. ( maybe a few weeks yet)

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
John I have had several dealings with you in the past and your service is excellent, however I feel I need to bring something to your attention. I feel the $14.95 handling fee is excessive, Yes I know what is involved in shipping and handling and I personally hate dealing with it myself. But shipping product is a very minute portion of my business, I would think with a business such as yours there would be a way to avoid such fees.<br><br> I personally like the way you do business, you ship quickly and everything that is shipped is done so correctly and packaged well, I would like to do more business but the handling fee makes it difficult for me as a small business owner to do especially on a small order.Understand that on a large order $14.95 would not be a problem, but on small orders thats a lot of extra change that I cannot bill into the final price and pass along to the customer.Please take this post as constructive rather than destructive as that is the intention here.

john zigler

Vendor Account
John I have had several dealings with you in the past and your service is excellent, however I feel I need to bring something to your attention. I feel the $14.95 handling fee is excessive, Yes I know what is involved in shipping and handling and I personally hate dealing with it myself. But shipping product is a very minute portion of my business, I would think with a business such as yours there would be a way to avoid such fees.<br><br> I personally like the way you do business, you ship quickly and everything that is shipped is done so correctly and packaged well, I would like to do more business but the handling fee makes it difficult for me as a small business owner to do especially on a small order.Understand that on a large order $14.95 would not be a problem, but on small orders thats a lot of extra change that I cannot bill into the final price and pass along to the customer.Please take this post as constructive rather than destructive as that is the intention here.

hi terry. thank you for the constructive critisism.

sorry, but i am not sure, why you thing i have a 14.95 "handing fee". i certainly do not. ( not ON TOP of standard shipping any way).

i will be honest, i ship fed ex from my shop here. shipping has gone up. i get charged for residential deliveries, if you have a rual address, if there isa signature reqired, etc. i do at times round the charges up a couple of dollars on a small order to also help cover CC processing fees.

i am sorry if there was a missunderstanding at some time.

zig

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
hi terry. thank you for the constructive critisism.

sorry, but i am not sure, why you thing i have a 14.95 "handing fee". i certainly do not. ( not ON TOP of standard shipping any way).

i will be honest, i ship fed ex from my shop here. shipping has gone up. i get charged for residential deliveries, if you have a rual address, if there isa signature reqired, etc. i do at times round the charges up a couple of dollars on a small order to also help cover CC processing fees.

i am sorry if there was a missunderstanding at some time.

zig

I believe the order in question was for a Kawi carb Kehin to Mikuni carb adapter, It was shipped to my business address , maybe it was quoted as shipping and handling,it just seemed rather excessive to me for an item that weighed less than 1/8 lb. Like I said I was kind of thrown for a loop on that one, would love to do more business with you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom