Rental Houses

wavegoddess

pimpin' aint ez...
I know this is a little early to start this thread, but I want to get everything set up for myself kinda early. Last March I froze my a$$ off on the beach, and don't plan on doing that again. Thank goodness for Sharon, Christian and a couple other peeps for donating supplies to help keep me warm:woot:

For those who rented houses last year, what company did you rent them through? I want to stay close to Shawn's house, so what do they clasify that area? Bolvaire beach? <-----spellings wrong im sure.

Also, if anybody is interested in sharing a rental, let me know. I am probably going to cruise down with some friends from austin...maybe around 3 or 4 people. I'll know for sure in a few weeks.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
I will try and be there. No riding this year of course. But I'll split with y'all if you want as usual. Just let me know. We gotta have the crew under oine roof as usual.

Moondance

Just plain me....

Peter123

C-Note
ok, so if I understand this correctly, Peter will get your pipe on & your trumpet blown:shrug:

That's just plain disgusting. :eek:mfg:

And let's clear some things up. First, I was not up all night putting in a pipe. I was up all night removing a pipe and drinking beer. I STILL haven't put the new pipe in. However, I did find the bolts last night. I had practicaaly given up and thought I had lost them.

Second, I thought playing revelly (sp?) in the morning was just patriotic.

I'll try to be more productive this time. :friday:

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
...I STILL haven't put the new pipe in. However, I did find the bolts last night. I had practicaaly given up...

At this rate... I'll be the one up all night putting the "new" pipe in :rolleyes: :banghead: :shrug:
ha ha ha! really, if its not on by then (dammit!) :twak: I will do it. Just feed me beer and keep the ax and that trumpet away from me!!!

this thread is thoroughly jacked!!!! :hijacked:

Top Bottom