Results IFWA Portugal world tour

So bummed we couldnt go to shoot you guys, but so proud!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
thanks for all the great input guys. Ronny, we wish you could have made it. there was no american photographers. to be totally honest, i didnt really get 5th. Everybody that got knocked out in the quarter finals were given a 5th place result.
I've had a pretty reliable ski for a while now. thanks to butch for selling me some super clean and stock electrical components. now the tow rope gets tied to my stern eye.
Ross's boat is great. its all stock but since he has a bulkhead in the front of the ski, there is no room for a waterbox, so he has some tiny little 550 pjs box. its the loudest most abnoxious thing you've ever heard, and its so funny watching all the other riders try to sneak a peak under his hood only to find a stock 61x motor.
we stayed an extra couple days in portugal, because the weather and surf was outstanding. we arrived in Zaurrutz spain last night after a 12 hour car ride. this town is incredible. it actually sits on the water. but the tides change and then theres 300 feet of sand. the surf is tiny and its really shallow, but it will still be an awesome event.
there is an internet cafe outside of our room, so ill post updates often. thanks for the support

thanks guys!!!!

I got very luck to have good surf and a good running ski for the whole weekend.

Thanks for all the support guys!!!

Mike should have placed higher...no question........

x slide

caribbean team
Hey Ross, if you did first with a stock ski it's not luck my friend !!
U da man that's it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congrats again & be the same in spain!! About the RESULTS !!! I know the prob very good (Fab had it many times to) and it's always NO COMENT !!!:bs2: :bs2:
So Mike good Luck in Spain u will do much better i'm sure:Banane01:
I love your back flip on the full gaz pics so straight !!:haha:
Enjoy Europe for us !!

Mike and Ross, Congrats guys, you are living a bunch of our dreams!!! First, second or knocked out in the first round....ENJOY :biggthumpup: Good luck in Spain to you both

EvanB85

Team Poseur
Thats pimp!
Such a small and easy thing for a promoter to do (probably volunteers), but such a huge luxury for the riders! Hopefully the rest of the rounds will do the same for you guys. :biggrin:

I would PAY for the privilege of hauling Mr. Serlin's ski around the beach.

Seriously though, I saw that in the pictures and thought it looked like a nice thing to have. Just judging from photos, it looks like a well-run operation.

sicki

Ride hard, put away wet!
Congrats to Mike, Ross, and Zach. Way to represent right off the bat.

Sick Pics on fullgaz.com

I hope you three are pulling some hot tail over there!!!!

W

wydopen

any double br or double bf attempts/completions?

i just noticed the hull i bought from butch is in your avatar...guess it was yours

Top Bottom