Results IFWA Portugal world tour

sicki

Ride hard, put away wet!
yuppers. have fun with it. but be careful with it. i took very good care of it :)

W

wydopen

yuppers. have fun with it. but be careful with it. i took very good care of it :)

dont worry she will be pretty again...ill also make sure she gets her weekly dose of getting inverted...:haha:

W

wydopen

I'm pretty sure that ski has spent quite a bit of time inverted.

then it will feel right at home...but it will have better self esteem w/ the shiny paint she will be getting

BlowStuffUp

Twinkle Toes
congrats guys. i was so stoked to hear the results. both of you guys have been goin off and really steppin it up lately. you guys deserve it.

mike you are god if you can complete the circuit in europe, and im not talking about a jet ski circuit...

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
the circuit in europe aint all its cracked up to be. honestly i think huntington beach has spoiled me. but whatever, "when in Rome"

thanks for all the support guys. the surf today sucked big time. there was a couple sets that rolled in that i maybe could have backflipped, but its super shallow and mostly shore break. its gonna be a real freestyle contest tomorrow.

sicki

Ride hard, put away wet!
If this tour was in Asia.... Mike would be there god!!!! (he knows what im talking about!!!)

I'll drink a beer in the name of good luck for Mike and Ross tonight.... okay maybe 10 beers, but only in the name of a good f$#k... i mean good luck

Mike Serlin

a quick update for you guys. Zac, Ross and myself all won our qualifier. tomorrow morning we will ride in the 1/8 finals. the surf is a joke. the waves are 1 foot. Ross should beat his guy tomorrow, but i gotta ride against sickerling, and that fool can backflip this stuff, in 2 feet of water. im gonna surf ride my a$$ off, and hopefully that gives me a fighting chance.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Good luck mike conditions suck but you can ride better from what ive seen you do on the small stuff at oceanside youll do fine. keep it up and get back soon you missed the perfect storm but i kinda doubt even for you, it wansnt horable that you did it was baaaad dude...really bad almost un rideable at least when i went =/
but good luck kick some ass everyone over here is rootin for you
-Mark

Last edited:

Mike Serlin

not the best day for the americans. Mark sickerling beat me in the 1/8 final, and Ross lost on the quarters to a french rider. The surf was tiny, and it was pretty much a freestyle contest. the finals never happened cause the fog rolled in, so they awarded the points evenly to pierre and mejean. Montelivet is next, hopefully theres big surf

Mike, We here in the US are loving the almost live updates you are providing. Sorry to hear about the lose and hope you all 3 kick serious ass in Montelivet. This ain't no East Coast vs West Coast..... it's the GOOD OL USA against the world. Good luck and keep on with the updates. :biggthumpup:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Mike, We here in the US are loving the almost live updates you are providing. Sorry to hear about the lose and hope you all 3 kick serious ass in Montelivet. This ain't no East Coast vs West Coast..... it's the GOOD OL USA against the world. Good luck and keep on with the updates. :biggthumpup:

:werd:

Top Bottom