rev footholds in sxr

Man, that sucks. I hope you can get turf to come up! I tried to pull a little part of mine up and it just kept ripping. That cement is some serious stuff! By the way didn't you just start turfing a couple of hours ago? The most important part to turfing is taking your time!

Man, that sucks. I hope you can get turf to come up! I tried to pull a little part of mine up and it just kept ripping. That cement is some serious stuff! By the way didn't you just start turfing a couple of hours ago? The most important part to turfing is taking your time!

exactly!

.....that and tenderizing the turf before maranaiding.:biggthumpup:

leave for cali tomorrow no time left..........guess its my own fault then oh well just wanted it ready for this trip so i guess it is

F

Freestyleriverrat

Turfing takes time and practice. I have only done 3 ski's and I learn something new everytime. You will get the hang of it. PM me if you need and advie. I have allot of useful pictures I took through out my turfing process.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
An SXR is hard to turf. Two sets of hands help and so does a heat gun. It is good to leave the pieces too big, tape off your ski and trim it off as you go.

Cmon, lets see pics... gotta be better than the first ski I turfed.
:woot::Banane01::arms:

Top Bottom