Rickter Edge vs FR2 evo

Delivery day! My wife and I took several sets. We are coming from a 750sx so this a huge difference. Quick comments: you don't have to be a pro that goes inverted to enjoy this hull. Nice turns (with tubbies) and nice balance in the tray. Gonna ride more tomorrow and learn more.

This a 701 with goodies and seems to like take-off with a slight bump of the throttle on little waves. Can't wait for a barge!!
image.jpeg

Delivery day! My wife and I took several sets. We are coming from a 750sx so this a huge difference. Quick comments: you don't have to be a pro that goes inverted to enjoy this hull. Nice turns (with tubbies) and nice balance in the tray. Gonna ride more tomorrow and learn more.

This a 701 with goodies and seems to like take-off with a slight bump of the throttle on little waves. Can't wait for a barge!!
View attachment 306697

What is that on your dash?

I know this is an older thread, but do any of you guys that converted a stock superjet over to an edge or fr2 regret it in any way? are you missing anything that the superjet had/does that these skis just dont do? I like the idea of the rickter starter kits that come with pole/steering and pump shoe installed. I love my superjet but man that edge looks badass for small/medium waves and whatnot. The superjet just seems like a little narrow overall. Plus I want footholds.

You won't miss the superjet if you want to "freeride". Wish I would of skipped that stage and went straight AM. I went 701 RN SJ to 701 fs2 evo this year and it's twice the ski. Will be selling my SJ for another rickter in the next year.

Obviously the SJ tracks harder and carve easier where the fs2 evo more "slashes" it's still an amazing all around ski. You won't want to get back on the SJ

you know how it is when your perception of something is one thing, then you finally obtain it and it isnt what you thought it was all that time

Top Bottom