Ride Daytona Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

x slide

caribbean team
Peace & Love :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: For Free Ride
Thanks Jerry to take care of us in your post it's really very nice and i apreciated:kiss: , but it's no worry everybody call us Kris & Fab :fing02:also on the French magz !! We are very glad:hail: if they talked about us on Ride Mag , that's a good news and lots of "luck"!!:fingersx:
Somebody can scan it for me "please" ???:notworthy:

Any way i'm very satisfy about the report on Funjet magasine in France:cheer: It's awesome :arms:
We gonna have 5 pages and all about the Daytona event is explain on it :Banane01:
I give a lots of pics (thanks Ronny and Bill 4 pics)so for sure they didn't select all of them and everybody, to much peoples!! But the spirit,the actions , all the skis , all the pro names, and participants of the cherry buster ..... all is in there :hail: the raffle etc ......
I hope you will love it ! Now i can say since last year Daytona became very famous in France:arms: Can't wait to show you the Article
Looks very nice beleve me.(Sorry i maybe missed or doesn't understand all in yours precedents post so ... sorry if i did wrong !!)
Big up to all of you guyz
Kris & Fab "that's our most famous name !! hahaha so funny

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Peace & Love :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: For Free Ride
Thanks Jerry to take care of us in your post it's really very nice and i apreciated:kiss: , but it's no worry everybody call us Kris & Fab :fing02:also on the French magz !! We are very glad:hail: if they talked about us on Ride Mag , that's a good news and lots of "luck"!!:fingersx:
Somebody can scan it for me "please" ???:notworthy:

Any way i'm very satisfy about the report on Funjet magasine in France:cheer: It's awesome :arms:
We gonna have 5 pages and all about the Daytona event is explain on it :Banane01:
I give a lots of pics (thanks Ronny and Bill 4 pics)so for sure they didn't select all of them and everybody, to much peoples!! But the spirit,the actions , all the skis , all the pro names, and participants of the cherry buster ..... all is in there :hail: the raffle etc ......
I hope you will love it ! Now i can say since last year Daytona became very famous in France:arms: Can't wait to show you the Article
Looks very nice beleve me.(Sorry i maybe missed or doesn't understand all in yours precedents post so ... sorry if i did wrong !!)
Big up to all of you guyz
Kris & Fab "that's our most famous name !! hahaha so funny

Awesome post, how about we leave this thread on that positive note?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom