Ride plate and intake question.

Ive always rode surf stand but ive been trying to stand with both feet in the rear lately and ive noticed i have to push myself back with the pole in order to stay up. I may just be to light to keep the rear end down enough so i was thinking about d cutting my plate to help keep the nose up. Would it be a bad idea? I ride a fx1 and weight like 130 if that makes a difference. Also will a scoop grate help me stay hooked better during turns? I break loose really easily and then start cavitating.

Lastly, anyone got a cheap fx1 ride plate for sale?? stock or d cut, i just dont wanna lose my only one

Ok well since i got no response i suppose ill but a new grate when i can set the money aside.

Anyone bought from here before? And thats a pretty good price for a new one right?

Where can I find a word for a fx1 and are they much different? I'm trying not to spend a ton since a plan on doing a pump conversion at some point and I'm not sure if I'll be keeping the same I take or bow that will even work. Will it help with standing in the rear of the tray? My problem now is I have to reach so far coward to grab the pole it makes me lean coward if both feet are in the rear. I'm thinking if the nose rides higher I wil be able to grab the pole easier.

Top Bottom