Other Ripoff alert two superjets stolen from my house in laughlin nevada last nite..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Rat

Squarenosed
So where were your skis found ? Laughlin ? Bullhead or fort mo? Wonder who this kid is that helped you...nothing but drug addicts and thiefs out there it's sickening ...glad you got them back though.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Glad you got your stuff back. I hope the good samaritan doesn't get his ass beat over helping you out. Sounds like the thieves are like you said, punks, I doubt they'll draw that kind of attention to themselves.

Tough spot for you, I can't figure out if you're avoiding the 'have you persued the thieves?' question because you are going after the, or you're not.

Either way, good stuff man, stoaked for you.

x2 what swapmeet said..personally i would show the good kid the joys of jetskiing and the bad kids..well...some people take things for granted,like the ability to chew solid food, here....meet mr louisville slugger.

U r pretty fortunate to get them back, nice to see ur taking the kid out boating
I have had one ski, one 800 grizzly,a wr 450 and 250. I only had insurance on the quad and a little bit on the ski . I got the 250 back...
Glad to see it ended well for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom