Other Ripoff alert two superjets stolen from my house in laughlin nevada last nite..help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also
The 98 had custom carbon fiber hull extensions. This ski is a stroker with all the best stuff
Im so fu c kin pissed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Post pics errrrwhere. Contact local dealers with HIN numbers. People tend to know little about watercrafts. Probably don't know to locate the HIN

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
TOTALLY sucks man, so sorry!!! I scour craigslist and other sources around here, will keep a eye out for anything unusual. Please post a lot of pics!

Sure seems to be a hot spot up there for the ski thieves. How exactly were they heisted?

I've thought about looking into a gps tracking system for my ski it seems like more and more standups are getting taken every year around my area. my skis are at my parents cottage where they spend the summer so they arn't left alone for more then a few hours but its worth it if I never have to go through what your dealing with right now. Good luck. Post pics.

Last edited:
check the local roads going out, and visit all the stores near the road that may have cameras...maybe they captured something to give u a good lead...

ask the shift workers as well...

sucks man...good luck

swapmeet

Brotastic
Post more pics for sure. Ask around, go door to door. Somebody saw something, I guarantee it, you just have to find that person. Literally hand out out flyers in your neighborhood, knock on doors. The longer you wait the colder the trail gets.

And I guess we all have something to learn. Have pics handy of your skis and parts, so if god forbid this happens to you, you have something to give to the police etc.

Sorry your stuff got stolen man. Its a PITA, but I take my skis off my trailer and keep them in the locked garage just for this reason.

Last edited:

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Put a reward up locally for them. Thieves will stab each other in the back for money, especially if they're young and stupid. Stupid kids will brag to their friends about their new skis and somebody will be happy to turn on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom