Other Ripoff alert two superjets stolen from my house in laughlin nevada last nite..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
Either this story is made up or this guy didn't graduate from 3rd grade. Funny none the less. And WTF is up with the pic of him torquing the head down??? Who the hell cares?

Maybe he's drunk in every single one of his posts?

One should always torque head bolts on stolen motors prior to riding next day..wouldn't want to get stranded out there.

Guys :):):):) got taken. A friend tiped him off to a shop where they might be, kid in shop helped get his skis back, even rode them the day after they were taken. But kid was a good guy so Guy gives kid reward. We ask questions but guy says he doesn't want drama. Then guy deletes some posts which make even harder to follow. Guy thinks his :):):):) needs a new top end but just needed throttle adjustment. Guy takes fuzzy pics of a wall in a police station. Not sure if I left anything out.

Lets add guy can't run 91 on 180psi but I run 93 on 195 for 10 years and have never had a issue. This thread is like a weird dream.

The thing that really gets me on this whole story and trust me there are a lot of holes but the one that I keep getting stuck on is how did he know what type of gas was put in the ski? I mean it was one of the first things he sad even before he got the skis back (i think timelines kind of hard to follow ) He even stated that the people who took them thought they were stock so why did they even spend the extra on 91? If my skis got taken I found the guys called the cops they come and make an arrest the last question I would be asking is " excuse me but I would really like to know what gas you put in the ski " or that they put any in at all. Just strange!!!!!!

Another thing is if you know this thread might be used as evidence why change many of the posts or delete some of the evidence. And lastly if the op has all that time and money invested in this sport that he can't live without and was ij a deep state of depression because of this why did he have under 50 posts when this thread was started?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom