Rise of the Tide Official Trailer has Been Released

Flyinbysti

Rad Dudes
I watched the DVD the other night and it was awesome. Gave a great perspective of the sport and there was alot of awesome footage.

I've received mine.
Same answer than Frosty, entire package very cool (t shirt- decals, whistles ) and sick video (stanton I love your barrel rolls with your surf position, It looks likes JK made)

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
got mine the other day... package etc was great

the photography and production of this dvd is probably the best i have seen... exceptional...

however was not what i was expecting .... not enough freestyle/freedride and too many couches/racing for my taste plus lots of talking/interviews.. would have rather see the guys riding more than sitting and talking...

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
got mine the other day... package etc was great

the photography and production of this dvd is probably the best i have seen... exceptional...

however was not what i was expecting .... not enough freestyle/freedride and too many couches/racing for my taste plus lots of talking/interviews.. would have rather see the guys riding more than sitting and talking...

didnt like all the homoerotic still's??

agreed best production value ive seen out of any ski vid yet great angles truly amazing stuff!

thanks for lending it to me steve

Top Bottom