River ride

and why did you bail going like WOT? haha i would freak out going that fast and riding that shallow. i hate seeing bottom on my skis, i went over a shoal on my B1 and it was still about like 7ft deep but it just was erie... i would totally ride there though, so cool

The water level was a lot lower than usual but even when its high you can still see everything below as its so clear which does scare you as you cant tell how far below the water the rocks and branches are

What's the name of that song... I like the second part of it after the intro. Nice video dude. Jealous.
Song.......I love it (feat. Sia) By.....Hilltop Hoods.... Don't be jelly bro plenty of wave's and rivers for every here, and some spare for any of you lot that might make it this far...

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
Wow, that is simply beautiful. Had to watch it twice, i would love to ride in the rapids in a different country.

The crystal clear water reminds me of the Merrits mill pond up in north Florida. Its spring fed, has lots of huge holes/caves and stays 70ish degrees year around.

millpond18-L.jpg

ShangriLaSpringsMerritMillPond.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom