IMG_0546.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 120
Test it today runs really good :D got my carbs dialed in :)

This is on stock ignition waiting for my E.P.I.C (arrive's this week)

Last edited by a moderator:
made some powervalve bracketsAfb0093.jpgAfb0096.jpgAfb0094.jpghull in first colorAfb0097.jpgAfb0092.jpghull in primerAfb0090.jpgAfb0098.jpgAfb0099.jpgAfb0095.jpgAfb0091.jpg
pencil.png

pencil.png

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Why the powervalve brackets? Are they made to clear the b pipe without having to cut it?

Cool boat, nice project, how does it run? How do you like the power?

Brian

Last edited:
Why the powervalve brackets? Are they made to clear the b pipe without having to cut it?

Cool boat, nice project, how does it run? How do you like the power?

Brian

Thanks.
Yes i made them to clear B-pipe (even with spacer it didn't fit).
It run's great.
Power gain is huge in compare with 61x cylinder:)

With or without the spacer, the pipe always has to be cut to clear the plastic caps.

No doubt, glad you are happy with it.

Brian

What do you think of the spring holder brackets? good or no good?
For now it works fine only thing that changed is that you can't adjust them in different spring pressure, i just copy the height of the cap in normal position.

Is this the best set up or is there more in it with more or less spring pressure?

wsuwrhr

What do you think of the spring holder brackets? good or no good?
For now it works fine only thing that changed is that you can't adjust them in different spring pressure, i just copy the height of the cap in normal position.

Is this the best set up or is there more in it with more or less spring pressure?

The spring adjustment helps out with tuning the engine's powerband.

The valves have a "hard" stop in the full open and full closed position. It could be possible that they are opening at different speeds, but as long as your spring pressures are equal you should be good.

Your pipe could be modded to accomodate the caps. This would be the best way, but I realize you are pretty far away.

Brian

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
when boring up on this cylinder what must be done to the powervalves? how large of pistons can be fit in this motor, i have the same cylinder with a welded headpipe.

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

when boring up on this cylinder what must be done to the powervalves? how large of pistons can be fit in this motor, i have the same cylinder with a welded headpipe.

The valve will have to be clearanced as well, we set them at 1MM clearance from the piston.

Depending on the sleeves that are installed, should be 85.5 or 86,

Brian

I made custom spring brackets that i don't needed the caps for clearance to fit the b pipe without cutting it

Top Bottom