New Rocker NOSE kits ! (RN,SN, & WB)

if anyone is interested ill be making some more of these.
got stuck here a little longer before i can move :crutches:

RN and SN kits $400 shipped
WaveBlaster kit $450 shipped
Stainless Tow Loop installed $15
Visual carbon fiber layup add $100

all kits include templates where to cut your hull and a guide with many pictures and step by step install. Also i can do local install of any kits if you dont want to get itchy :) :thinking:

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_20121207_153234.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg
IMG_3007.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
08 will install pretty much the same but i will layup the sides real light because they will need to stretch a little bit wider. Same with people who already got tubbies. not a big deal to still make it all fit right. im doing one right now with tubbies previously installed and ill post pics up of how it fits.

best and the only way i would install these are with epoxy resin and any type of fiberglass or carbon is fine. i would not use matting or kevlar at all.
ON blaster which are actual fiberglass and not SMC like superjets you can use polyester or vinyl ester but it will not match the quality of epoxy ever.

best epoxy and agreed on by alot of other builders is ResinResearch.net (Project 21) also known as T3 sold by Trinity. It will wet out thick glass and carbon a lot easier than say UScomposites.com type epoxy and is a clear cure. Also the spec sheets of its integrity are better in all aspects than US composites and even WEST system. it costs $77/gallon FREE shipping no tax! (or cheaper if you buy more)

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Best epoxy and agreed on by alot of other builders is ResinResearch.net (Project 21) also known as T3 sold by Trinity. It will wet out thick glass and carbon a lot easier than say UScomposites.com type epoxy and is a clear cure. Also the spec sheets of its integrity are better in all aspects than US composites and even WEST system. it costs $77/gallon FREE shipping no tax! (or cheaper if you buy more)

^^ good info

JGringo

When in doubt, Throttle-out.
This is pretty ingenious.... I did it myself previously, but I wish this had been around because it would have made life wayyy easier. Mad props!

Keep the good products coming!

-Gringo

H

huckNwfo

Yes and no i guess next time i will read it all, But would like to purchase one of these kits aswell.

Thanks

Top Bottom