New Rocker NOSE kits ! (RN,SN, & WB)

feel free to call 407-730-1050

nose kits require hull to be cut and come with templates on where and how to cut the hull to make this nose kit fit.

cuts pretty much are self explanatory since they follow existing body contours. more pics on this link: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/illestfab/Work in Progress Pics/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ28

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_20121207_153234.jpg

IMG_20121207_153901.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
I'll have a build thread coming soon for the SN kit, I find out today if the PFP is going to fit; its going to be TIGHT!

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I'm curious if anyone has done a before weight on their hull and an after weight on their hull to see how much the weight of the hull changes after all the glassing and reinforcing is completed.

djraider700

lol wut?
I weighed mine before with everything still installed behind the coupler (midshaft, pump, turf) and im going to weigh it after everything is glassed in to find out any difference.

the kit itself weighs almost nothing. it's how heavy you go with the resin and reinforcing. I'm trying to keep mine light.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I weighed mine before with everything still installed behind the coupler (midshaft, pump, turf) and im going to weigh it after everything is glassed in to find out any difference.

the kit itself weighs almost nothing. it's how heavy you go with the resin and reinforcing. I'm trying to keep mine light.

Awesome! Please post up the difference when you're done. I'm really curious. Being efficient with the resin and reinforcing is key.

Top Bottom