Roll Call for IFWA Surf Slam in Oregon

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
well i am booked in just need a place to put my ski back together as it is coming in pieces :), looking forward to riding with you guys, someone needs to be there from down under......

I made my camping reservations at Webb Campground in Pacific City. The lady I talked to said that she still had a bunch of available sites if anyone is still looking for a place to camp. We'll be in site 23...probably the one littered with empty beer cans by the end of the weekend if anyone wants to stop by.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
hope you like the 5 am wake up call:shocked:

Yeah, the camp host warned me that the dory boats leave pretty early, I wasn't too worried about it, I sleep through everything. Campground was explained as being pretty bare, mostly sand with no trees being that it was across the street from the beach.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Yeah, the camp host warned me that the dory boats leave pretty early, I wasn't too worried about it, I sleep through everything. Campground was explained as being pretty bare, mostly sand with no trees being that it was across the street from the beach.
lol them sob's start them up at dawn and run em for a while to warm the motors before launching across the street, and yes its a crowded wastland with rabbits running everywhere...:naughty:

Hasenfeffer at whitca's place Saturday night!!! We'll keep those Dory boat guys awake until 2AM, they'll think twice about a 5AM launch...

Sounds like a good idea to me! I think we're gonna use our free night and go up wednesday but that's not for sure yet-we'll be there thursday if not.

Team GB is nearly packed and sorted, 3 of us coming over. We have a house rented somewhere in Pacific city... guess we'll get a map!
Looking forward to experiencing some Pacific surf with you all... and maybe we'll eat some of your beer cans Whitca!

Can't wait!

(PS, whats a dory boat?)

Top Bottom