Roll Call for Ozark Invasion- Saturday June 21, 2014

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
So..... It's been a while since I actually camped at the ride, is everyone who is camping doing it in section 1? Anyone have a specific campsite reserved? Just trying to be near others who are there for the freeride, company can make all the difference you know.

I have been looking forward to making another one of these since 06. I can't camp, but will be at the ride. I would also like to listen in on the panel discussion about pop-off and carb tuning. I have been f'n with my carbs for over a year now - obviously not riding as much as I would like - and am looking for a support group. People once said that I looked like Dave Mustaine because of my flowing mane. Then I changed my reeds. I'm much cooler in the summer, but I'm not sure it was worth it. See you there!

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
The bad thing is I think 5 of people are crashing at my place. We will have to get our mini invasion going Sunday. There are always a few more that will show up. The St. Louis group usually have a few more show up. And we don't have enough trees for the TRL guys!..... I'm just kidding you TRL guys!!! I hope make it down there this year to ride.

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
I have family coming in from out of town that will be arriving Saturday night, I am 100% still going to make the freeride, but I think camping is out of the question. See you guys bright and early Saturday, when does everyone think they will be getting to the ramp?

P.S.- For those who have never made this ride before or maybe haven't made it in a couple years, remember and beach stand or some sort of hull protection is highly recommended. Just my .02

I'm just hoping I grab the air mattress that doesn't have the slow leak. Also I should have an extra stand available since my lady will not be coming. I'll probably hull the 650sx down if anyone has a buddy that wants to ride or something.

WET BOX

STL Crew
Yo dudes,

I'll be there with Scotty (wash mo) with my green Trinity. I feel a little Kawasaki domination in the air........... ;)

Top Bottom