Surfriding ROLL CALL for the Carolina Beach Freeride!

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Hey Scott or anyone else could we get someone to take some chairs and stuff out to the beach for us Saturday AM? Since we are pulling the trailer we have to park at the Access and wont have much room on the skis.

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Gonna miss this one due to our first offshore race in Maryland. Good luck

Hope to see everyone at our Jersey Ride in September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Yeh buddy whatever you need. Just call me when you get close to town and i got ya. Hopefully it won't be at like 7 AM or anything :wink: I'll probably be hungover and sleeping haha!

Hey Scott or anyone else could we get someone to take some chairs and stuff out to the beach for us Saturday AM? Since we are pulling the trailer we have to park at the Access and wont have much room on the skis.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
I'm coming down from Raleigh with my 98 SXi and 96 XP. Meeting my two friends from Virginia with their Superjet and Blaster.
Looks like we'll be camping on the beach, tent city. Looking forward to it all. Expecting to arrive around mid day Friday.
Jono

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Hi Folks,
I'm coming down from Raleigh with my 98 SXi and 96 XP. Meeting my two friends from Virginia with their Superjet and Blaster.
Looks like we'll be camping on the beach, tent city. Looking forward to it all. Expecting to arrive around mid day Friday.
Jono

Sweet, look forward to seein yall!

Hi Folks,
Jono

Hey Jono, it's Dan, we'll hopefully see you around lunchtime on Friday.

Landon, Josh and myself are leaving early Saturday morning, should be there before 9 with tents, leaving on Sunday. Looking forward to a fun weekend !

Offroadie

Living the dream.
Unexpected expenses have forced me out for this ride. I might change my mind at the last minute, but as of right now... I'm out. I'm really bummed about this, but I'll just have to wait for the fall ride. I was looking forward to meeting you guys. Oh well... fall is just a couple of months away. Stay safe out there. and have fun guys. I'll be looking for video footage. ;)

Top Bottom