Roll Call!

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Im in for sure. Vacation time all ready put in,just need to find the family a place to stay. Im thinking of renting a house. Any one know of a nice RV park near by? My parents might come down,,but they dont want to stay on the beach with their RV.

So me and my family(3) will be there. My budd from work says he is coming,but its not 100% yet.

There's a Sand Dollar RV Park that's just a little ways up from O'Neil street (Shawn's). They've treated us right, let us fill with water before hand, then dump and refill water after the ride for a decent price. They're not on the link that Shawn posted, but they're decent folks.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
And where are the CO boys? Co-Tex crew rocks!

Where's the LA boys and girls? They keep talking about getting together, here it is!

Moondance

Just plain me....
Natural fertilizer for the lawn.

I hear it works even better than chopped up water macosins (sp?).
yeah, just make sure it's actually chopped up the next time & just not beaten with a shoe enough to piss it off:crazy:

Ironic thing about that snake, Penguin & Mick had just told me that there were snakes in the dunes & I just kinda said "huh, really?". I guess maybe I'll believe more of what they say. Sometimes it's kinda hard wading thru their bs:dunno:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
there are actually rattlesnakes in the dunes as well, but I've never seen one.

not the big western diamondbacks - but another smaller variety. I friend that lives down the road near the ferry has seen them and her dog got bitten on the snout by one 2 years ago.

Q

QuickMick

Natural fertilizer for the lawn.

I hear it works even better than chopped up water macosins (sp?).

Hey that thing was dead...

yeah, just make sure it's actually chopped up the next time & just not beaten with a shoe enough to piss it off:crazy:

Ironic thing about that snake, Penguin & Mick had just told me that there were snakes in the dunes & I just kinda said "huh, really?". I guess maybe I'll believe more of what they say. Sometimes it's kinda hard wading thru their bs:dunno:

I said it was dead damn it. Next time go kill your own snake. :wall:

Why havent we heard from:
STEVEO??????????????????????
TIMBO????????????????????
ALLSTOCK??????????????

Top Bottom