Roll help

I have a 96' Superjet and I need some help. I tried to barrel roll this weekend and all I could do it get a little more than 1/4 of the way and slam my face in the water. I did it three times and every time it feels like I got slapped in the face like at the strip club :) got any tips? What I do is look for a nice wake at least 2' kneel down and turn the bars all the way to one side then all the way back as I am at the top of the wake. Is that how its done?

And what does a auto drop nozzle do? Do I need to get one of those levers on the bars to adjust the trim so I can pop the back end up?

DC SUPERJET

Half a roll
1. Get a Helmet before you pop an ear drum
2. It's sounds like you've got a good start, try to look up under the ski to get the rotation.
3. I've never fully completed one what it's the best advice I could give.

1. Get a Helmet before you pop an ear drum
2. It's sounds like you've got a good start, try to look up under the ski to get the rotation.
3. I've never fully completed one what it's the best advice I could give.

Never thought about a helmet that sounds like a good idea given the slap I took a few times. And I will try the looking under the hull as well!

Come out to lewisville and some one will teach you
Check the lewisville theead

Fo show! I have only been to Lewisville once and thats a few years ago when the lake was almost too full to ride. There was one ramp open and it was about a 2 hour wait so I left. Kinda mad too I live about 45 minutes from there.

Not sure what you mean when you say put the bars back straight. Bars should be cranked to the stop and throttle pinned as you leave the top of the wave(then let off throttle)

Top Bottom