Roseand's first AM hull build :)

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Not positive on the amount of pieces. But it was printed using a 6x6 inch printer, so it's alot of pieces. They are aligned, contact cemented, glassed on one side, then covered with epoxy on the moldable side to remove imperfections.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
300b841e67c35b744be18e9180f4a9fe.jpg

Here's a teaser of the nose.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I'll trade ya for a rip on a hpe powered vision. ;)
Sounds good to me bro! Hoping i can get this setup tuned by then. This quarter is craaaazy busy so I might have to do some late nights. I've got a few days before the dell's completely off of school tho. Those will probably be tuning days Haha.

I hope to have mine tuned by then also. 809 should arrive on friday and hopefully be ready to fire up by the end of the weekend. It's nice to see people using modern technology (like in your case) to push our sport along. Can't wait to see it in person.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I hope to have mine tuned by then also. 809 should arrive on friday and hopefully be ready to fire up by the end of the weekend. It's nice to see people using modern technology (like in your case) to push our sport along. Can't wait to see it in person.
Nice dude! I should get my cylinders and b pipe mani and headpipe back in about two weeks. He's doing the exhaust ports and boost ports. Should rip pretty good and only have to go up a size or two on the main jet.
And yeah dude! This is truly the way to go. No more profile gauges and guess work.. All precise dimensions.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
Ok so let me get this straight... the 3D printed pieces are just the mold or is it the actual hull and you will just glass over it?

Such an awesome concept hopefully it is a little bit more cost effective than how hulls are made now.

SUB'D !!!!!

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Ok so let me get this straight... the 3D printed pieces are just the mold or is it the actual hull and you will just glass over it?

Such an awesome concept hopefully it is a little bit more cost effective than how hulls are made now.

SUB'D !!!!!
The 3D printed parts are for the plug.

Top Bottom