Ross Champion "The Way Of" - 2010 Promotional Reel

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Wow, very stoked everyone is digging Ross' promo!! Its always fun to put something like this together and all of the positive comments just make it that much better...

All of these shots were pulled from "Obscurity & Divinity"...yeah I may have given out a bit of the movie but it gives you guys a sneak peak into what we have been doing over the past year...but just a little sneak peak lol!!

Its been an amazing experience to be able to document Ross' life over the last year and be able to capture so much, the riding is just one piece (albeit a super sweet piece lol)...

Also on Vimeo for the non-Youtubers out there...

<object width="560" height="315">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11121240&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=ffffff&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="560" height="315"></object>

absolutely unreal riding and filming,I love vids that make you want to get up and go riding right now..........thats the whole point right

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Chris, you get some beautiful shots. Amazing footage...love it.

Thanks DJ, you are one of the people I always look forward to throwing their two cents in as you have background into what it takes to produce stuff like his!

He needs to learn some tricks from the freestyle dirt-bike world backflip cliffhanger and throwing the body away from the ski

I think the natural progression of the sport is going that way already with super flips, indian flips, and heel clicker flips... tons of riders around the world are constantly pushing variation into their riding and I can't wait to see what comes next!

Thanks again to everyone for all of the positive comments, totally gets me stoked to get the doc done and do other stuff as well!!

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
lol, so when does the complete video come out

That was pretty rude of me...it was early and the coffee had not kicked in fully yet. My apologies to King, that came off way worse than I intended. What I meant to say is that the X-games topic has been beaten to death many times on this forum and I would rather discuss this promo, Ross, freeride, O&D... anything other than X-games at this point in time.

But I digress, the work continues on O&D and we are looking to have it finished up by early winter... the rough edit is almost done but then there are the revisions, color grading, compositing, and some final audio work that will need to be done as well as all of the marketing stuff to help promote the whole thing once complete.

I know it sounds crazy but I am really trying to push this in a more non-traditional direction and really get the sport in the eyes of ALOT of people this time around. I still hold to something I said over a year ago (and also one of the reasons for doing this project, second only to the belief that Ross deserves this for obvious reasons)... Anytime I have shown people freeride who are not familair with the sport or have never seen it they get all stoked out, honestly some of the reactions I have gotten surprised me! Well, following that logic, there is a whole world of poeple out there who we can all stoke out together just doing what we have all been doing... lets see what happens!

Top Bottom