Ross wins IFWA 2009 France

Great shots as always. Have to say though that the best thing I saw was Jerry rolling a blaster on the Tuesday afterwards. Normally blasters are rolled with the tail down almost vertically like a flare, but his was perfectly flat just like a jet.

Hey guys...thanks for all the kind words. Contest was a blast as always.

If you have never been to an event you really should come! Come to compete, come just to ride, or just come to hang out.

tanks man !

next year :

week 19

VendaysMontalivet X Games ! VMX GAMES !

one week world tour ifwa stunt dirt swoomp rock concert fire works free session and UFOLEP NATIONNAL TOUR !
you have one year for found money to come !!

hell's

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
I'm a little late to this party, but I thought I'd take a moment and say that I fully agree with Ross. These contest are amazing. Great people, and great times! If you can make it to a contest, do it!

Graham, it's not fair to post pictures of me on a blaster some year and a half after I stopped riding them. But thank you for the compliment anyhow ;)

Also, I owe a huge thanks to Arek (I think he posts at Batman around here) for setting me up with a hull to use in France - even if it was super ugly. I couldn't have done the contest without his help. I tell you, you haven't experience life until you've done something as silly as breaking a motor down to pack in your luggage, then re-assembling it in the trunk of a rental car.

Last edited:
Top Bottom