Freestyle rrp handle pole

hi guys, where is the cheapest place to buy a rrp handle pole ???

thanks si

Last edited:

john zigler

Vendor Account
i sell RRP here. we ship over sea's all the time. ( can ship both fed ex, or USPS international)

i offer a 10% discount, for X-h2o members ( must specify that you are).

for payment, i accept, visa, or master card. sorry, NO pay pal.
for international orders, we can also wire, money direct into my acct ( 15.00 fee to do so though)

please email or call if interested.

Last edited:
Fast Elements has the best prices from what I've seen... Hard to tell with Optima anymore, their site has been down for a while yeah?

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Fast Elements has the best prices from what I've seen... Hard to tell with Optima anymore, their site has been down for a while yeah?

We are getting ready to unveil a brand new website.

We are not out of business or anything like that. Far from it. We are exploding with growth.

I am still just an email, phone call, text, pm, facebook message away.

Why are you guys so quick to jump to conclusions and condemn companies? I don't understand it.

We are getting ready to unveil a brand new website.

We are not out of business or anything like that. Far from it. We are exploding with growth.

I am still just an email, phone call, text, pm, facebook message away.

Why are you guys so quick to jump to conclusions and condemn companies? I don't understand it.

Nothing personal! I was just stating it's hard to compare prices when you don't have a functional website. As you and Fast Elements have the best deals on RRP, Im sure anyone remotely serious wouldn't hesitate to investigate further into pricing by contacting you via your several other methods of contact.

Top Bottom