Other RRP steering with WDK pole problem

mattyboy89

The countdown is on
I have a WDK pole with my REV and I picked up the RRP steering (the one with the lock nut on top) a couple years ago. Pretty much since day 1 it had wobble. I filed down the plastic washer insert things to bring it a bit closer together, that helped a bit but its still wobbly to the point of annoyance. So now I'm looking for any other ideas on how to fix this problem. Id love to just get the WDK fat bar steering but he doesnt make it anymore. Im also open to new steering choices.

Thanks

Ducky

Back in the game!
I have a WDK pole with my REV and I picked up the RRP steering (the one with the lock nut on top) a couple years ago. Pretty much since day 1 it had wobble. I filed down the plastic washer insert things to bring it a bit closer together, that helped a bit but its still wobbly to the point of annoyance. So now I'm looking for any other ideas on how to fix this problem. Id love to just get the WDK fat bar steering but he doesnt make it anymore. Im also open to new steering choices.

Thanks

WDK still makes his fat bar steering and has them in stock as far as I know. I just talked to him yesterday about them.

Top Bottom