Rule announces new series of Bilge pumps

I just installed the newer one in my 50Cal build ....would not go under the midshaft so its just to the side of it, but the base still sits flat, on the border of the flat middle part of the hull and where the chine starts

Most of my 'ski's are running bilge brackets so I checked my local area today to see if anyone still stocked the old style (which obviously match the mounting holes). The big local chain only stocked the new style. A couple of 'second-tier' stores still had a few left.

These may sit on the shelf for a while but I'd rather that than trying to source these 2 or 3 years down the track...

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I agree, if you see an old style, buy them up.

I have dual brackets in both my skis so I should probably pull one out and see about writing a machine program to CNC cut out a new outline to fit the new pump.

Otherwise, the brackets themselves will be useless.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Is anyone making a bracket to hold the new style rule 500 bilges, specifically for a FX Cruiser? I want them to put a bilge in our new rescue ski and would like to use a bracket like what I have on my superjet. Also we will be using a rule float switch. I don't have experience with the new style bilges or the float switch. We will glue them down if we have to. Being able to order the part from Amazon is a lot easier for handling the order than trying to get them to order from some other 3rd party. Bureaucratic stuff.

Is anyone making a bracket to hold the new style rule 500 bilges, specifically for a FX Cruiser? I want them to put a bilge in our new rescue ski and would like to use a bracket like what I have on my superjet. Also we will be using a rule float switch. I don't have experience with the new style bilges or the float switch. We will glue them down if we have to. Being able to order the part from Amazon is a lot easier for handling the order than trying to get them to order from some other 3rd party. Bureaucratic stuff.
If you’re ordering from Amazon I ordered a Seaflo pump which is an exact copy of the older Rule , so the brackets for the older rule will still work .

holygoat

Site Supporter

Jetmaniac sells a bracket for the SJ and new style 500gph Rules. I have one in my hull and it fit fine, I had to flatten it and rebend it at a different point since my hull is different to a stock SJ but it was a great purchase. My old glued one was broken and seemed to break fairly frequently.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
If you’re ordering from Amazon I ordered a Seaflo pump which is an exact copy of the older Rule , so the brackets for the older rule will still work .
Jetmaniac sells a bracket for the SJ and new style 500gph Rules. I have one in my hull and it fit fine, I had to flatten it and rebend it at a different point since my hull is different to a stock SJ but it was a great purchase. My old glued one was broken and seemed to break fairly frequently.

Will the SJ brackets fit in a 2024 FX Cruiser HO? That's the part I'm mostly asking about.

holygoat

Site Supporter
Will the SJ brackets fit in a 2024 FX Cruiser HO? That's the part I'm mostly asking about.
It mounts on the midshaft bearing housing which I assume are different so likely not. Send a photo here and take a measurement from one of the bolt holes to the bottom of the bilge and I will measure mine and tell you.

Top Bottom