Samba PWC CRAZY fun!!!! check it out

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
fun or not fun?

I think I would rather be doing a bf than riding that crotch rocket. just looks really cool...

reckon they need to do a vid with a few of you bf and rolling it in the surf. dont fancy the rebuild once the engine is full of water though!!

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
It handles like a sporty couch and couches SELL BETTER.

I guess that's the name of that tune.

But I think that's because they are versatile: you can spin around, you can go for a cruise, take a picnic, you can pull a wakeboarder. Couches have become little mini boats for families. This thing seems to be trying to take on stand-ups head on: it's no good for anything than zooming around having fun, and I don't see it providing much fun. True, it also doubles as birth control, but I don't think that will be a selling point.

SuperDrifter

Prototyper
Site Supporter
I am pretty sure the one on Machines was a 2 stroke.

Both protos were 2 smokers, one had the pumpkin, the other a 750 with lotsa good parts. The Samba's @ rodrigo's website have 4 stroke motors. But we haven't seen any videos of these versions yet?! Besides the design being all wrong (well mostly wrong), the webers are high maintainence. My latest design accomplishes a better seating position, and no FACEPLANTS.

Pocket PWC

I think a pocket pwc would be a lot more fun than one of these. There are pocket bikes, and pocket atv's, but why not a pocket pwc. I think one of these hull builders should step up and produce some with a 50cc 2 stroke. Would be SWEEET!

**Disclaimer- Please send check or money order, to me, for this amazing idea.:Banane13:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Both protos were 2 smokers, one had the pumpkin, the other a 750 with lotsa good parts. The Samba's @ rodrigo's website have 4 stroke motors. But we haven't seen any videos of these versions yet?! Besides the design being all wrong (well mostly wrong), the webers are high maintainence. My latest design accomplishes a better seating position, and no FACEPLANTS.

What is the actual story on the Samba's? I keep getting the idea that different people make them.

ger87410

How did I get here?
I think a pocket pwc would be a lot more fun than one of these. There are pocket bikes, and pocket atv's, but why not a pocket pwc. I think one of these hull builders should step up and produce some with a 50cc 2 stroke. Would be SWEEET!

**Disclaimer- Please send check or money order, to me, for this amazing idea.:Banane13:

I think that IS the samba. You can't make a watercraft much smaller.

Top Bottom