Sank my first ski!

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
When I got home last night I pulled the plugs and sprayed a little more wd-40 into the cylinders and fired it back up for a minute. I took the plugs out and covered the engine with a tshirt. (good...bad?)
I checked the fuel tank and my ebox. They seem to be good.
Not sure I can say that I"m proud to be part of the group! LOL! But I'm sure it was bound to happen some time, and this won't be the last!:lightning:
It did scare the hell out of me when she started going down since I was out so far. Figured if it did, I would never get it back.
But now that it's over....doesn't seem like such a big deal. Still sucks...but that's all part of it I guess!

I lied. I was getting ready to go out riding a little while ago, and found something I didn't want to. My ski would fire up but then would bog out and die. I pulled off the filter and it was full of water and lake residue. I pulled my fuel lines and DAMN....it looked like clear gel type crap that came squirting out of my lines when I blew through them. Pulled my tank and dumped it and the bottom was full of water.:soapbox:
So...today has turned into a work day rather than a riding day! It's hot as hell outside too. Riding would feel much better today than spending it in the garage. I've got the pipe, battery box, tank, and all of the fuel lines out. Had to take a break though. Kinda pissed. That's my fault though for not checking it out more thoroughly last weekend. That'll teach me!:spankme:
Hopefully I'll get back out on the water tomorrow though.

Top Bottom