Super Jet Sank my ski...

I noticed that too. He needs a shout out in the Brothers that ski thread!

Haha funny how chase is picked out of the picture like that. He's been riding with me for ab a year now. In fact, he probably rides with me the most. I got him started on a js300 about a year ago and since then it's been a 650sx and now the 00' rnsj. He bought the Sj from Oliver ,"iwannayama" and ever since he's been riding the crap out of it ad upgrading it. He still doesn't had a username here on the x he usually just uses mine to read around or sale an individual part.

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/118973

Post #50

I'm pretty sure that is him.

Haha no he's mentioned by me in post #45. In that picture he's sitting next to his Sj when he realized he had a bad drive shaft seal.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350401106.054357.jpg

I've been talking to him today and I think he is finally about to make his own username here on the x. Ill make sure he posts up when he does. If anyone came to the fall Carolina beach freeride you may have seen him as he rode with us all weekend. Oh and a side note... Although both pictures make it seem this way... Our skis aren't always sinking haha.

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
Haha no he's mentioned by me in post #45. In that picture he's sitting next to his Sj when he realized he had a bad drive shaft seal.View attachment 199046

I've been talking to him today and I think he is finally about to make his own username here on the x. Ill make sure he posts up when he does. If anyone came to the fall Carolina beach freeride you may have seen him as he rode with us all weekend. Oh and a side note... Although both pictures make it seem this way... Our skis aren't always sinking haha.

My phone said that was post #50 but I went back and it was #45. Thanks tapatalk...

chadman154

#Itsonlymoney !!!!!
Haha no he's mentioned by me in post #45. In that picture he's sitting next to his Sj when he realized he had a bad drive shaft seal.View attachment 199046

Whats up with all the mis matched hoods? Is that a NC thing????

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
They are assuming a sealed bulkhead compartment under the tray when saying no foam doesn't always mean it will sink. Stunt hulls have neither. That is why I have never been a stunt hull fan.

Last edited:
Whats up with all the mis matched hoods? Is that a NC thing????

Ha yea we don't like skis that match down here.... Jk... Like I had told you before... After my motor ate the screw last winter and spending all that money on rebuilding, porting, a new handle pole and the new hood... I just felt like putting the money else where until this season is over... Chase bought his ski from Oliver down in Florida and when we got it it had a flat black hood that was in rough shape and the chin pad had broken off... So since I had the new hood and nose piece... And the new chin pad with the x metal pole I let chase use the spare parts to complete his Sj.... No worries we both plan on painting our skis one color this winter haha..for the time being it was just the quickest and cheapest way back on the water.... I need to returf my ski so over the winter ill re paint my ski the same orange and do the hull as a whole all at once as I redo the bottom as well.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
We had a 750sx take on water and completely filled the engine compartment a few weeks ago. Luckily it still had foam in the nose so the front end stayed a float a bit.

Glad you got it up and going again.

Top Bottom