SBT/PWCToday final words, plus my phone conversation with Greg Pickren

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I talked with Greg Pickren (owner of SBT) yesterday about everything that has been going on. It was mainly to see if my suspicions are correct, and they are. He is fully aware of what goes on, and Bryan Glynn is just doing what he wants him to do.

The conversation was uneventful honestly, I was hoping to have a real discussion but he ignored most subjects and when pressed on a few things, would change the subject quickly. In the end he said 'it's our site, we will run it as we see fit' and I agreed with him on that point because it's true.

If you don't agree with how they run pwctoday.com now, you are not forced to go there. There are plenty of other options on the net. www.greenhulk.net www.x-h2o.com are my favorites right now.

Doing things to get banned from pwctoday doesn't help anyone, it only adds fuel to the fire. What does matter is word of mouth, so spread the word about x-h2o and greenhulk, and when you purchase items from companies, mention to them where you spend your time online.

Be positive, just spend your energy on things that will be rewarding, not degrading.

Darin Jett

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
maybe we should ALL call him, and say the same thing. Maybe it'll get through his fat head that bryan is nothing but a turd, abusing his power.

He is fully aware of what goes on, and Bryan Glynn is just doing what he wants him to do.

Just leave it be. They'll do themselves in.

demolition_x

Not After Fame & Fortune
yea i think im gonna have to agree with thrillskr in another post.

lets stop bringing negativity to pwctoday cause they are becoming nothing faster than they know.

instead promote this site. if you still have a pwc account if some one has a question pm them the answer and suggest they check out x for more info.

they will get the hint and once they get their first little taste of x they will become a member and help make x grow.

instead promote this site. if you still have a pwc account if some one has a question pm them the answer and suggest they check out x for more info.

they will get the hint and once they get their first little taste of x they will become a member and help make x grow.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good thats how i got here but Im banned too for asking about threads getting deleted

demolition_x

Not After Fame & Fortune
well apprently it looks like i was banned or somewhat banned from pwct 30 minutes after posting this.

so either they read this post or read my pm to some one answering their question.

well to the pwct mods you guys rock :biggthumpup: .

well i hope your investment into that forum works out for you....

win win for the X

Last edited:

meatball

User Title Unavailable
Well, Ill admit I got bored and went and posted some at PWCT, but really, the only people there are people who start threads like "slur names for standups" who dont need to be 'liberated' they can live in their utopia as long as they want.

I do think its pretty ********ty (I have a diff name here then there to disguise myself hehe) but why are we going to post the story there when all the people affected are here?

I think the only thing that would be worth doing would be hacking the PWCT forums and changing the logo to X-H20 or something :biggrin:

Not to direct more traffix here, but to rub it into Bryans fat face.

not that I have the skills to do that...

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
pwctoday's alexa traffic - note the trend this year

Attachments

• graph.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 174
It's a shame to have destroyed a good site, but they bought it.
Picknose only wanted to deflect negativity from his company forum (IMO).

The best we can do, is gather the stragglers, and bring them here or to GH.
Pugsly will be king of an ant hill in the end, and we will have what was built 5 years ago.

I've been pointing fellow pwc'rs to the new sites for around a month now, and calling and emailing pwct members since I got banned.
When they see all the knowledge somewhere else, they'll come. After that, the businesses and builders will come also.

pwctoday's alexa traffic - note the trend this year

Darin, that is great I have been around since the beginning as you know and I can't belive that they would cut their own throats like that. It will come around to bite them and I want to be around when it does. That web site it great I want to watch it over the next few months...LOL

Superjet3

Waterlogged
Some one should let all the site advertisers know how they are conducting business overthere and how we "The People Who Buy There Products" dont approve of anyone who supports them. That should help on their income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom