Freestyle Scupper valve

Fstrkls1

Fast and Reckless
I just picked up a new hull. The guy had Installed a scupper with out a valve. Also he did a 3"angeled cut from the rear of the hull. So where the scupper would mount to the back of the hull is at a 45. My question is is their a scupper valve I can install with out cutting up the fiberglass and won't stay open with being at an angle? I'll post picks later

rwilliamtaylor

Ride, Wrench, Repeat
I use an Epic Scupper... In order for it to fit you need to angle cut the pipe and in my case I made it fit flush with a heat gun.

d1a44cc9.jpg

e7de9dc8.jpg

131f2a15.jpg

Fstrkls1

Fast and Reckless
I use an Epic Scupper... In order for it to fit you need to angle cut the pipe and in my case I made it fit flush with a heat gun.
d1a44cc9.jpg
e7de9dc8.jpg
131f2a15.jpg
I saw your wright up on your install very good wright up. My only problem with that external scupper valve is the angle the back of my hull has been cut at. I have a feeling once it opens with water pressure it'll keep the scupper valve open. I have a picture of my hull posted under I need a hull Northern California is th title of my post

rwilliamtaylor

Ride, Wrench, Repeat
Ahhh.... I see the problem now.... The Epic Scupper has magnets that pull it shut... It might work. You should PM "freestyle 650" and ask if he thinks it would work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom